As the leading civil rights firm in Dallas, The Law Offices of Don Tittle won’t let civil rights violations go ignored. With decades of experience fighting injustices throughout Texas, we understand the serious consequences caused by violations of one’s basic human rights.
LEGAL BLOG ARTICLES
- Iqbal and the Altered Landscape for § 1983 Litigation (5/20/2015)
- Police Shootings and the Mentally Ill – “Justifiable Homicide?” (5/22/2015)
- Get Your Story Straight, Officer (5/23/2015)
- City and County of San Francisco v. Sheehan – Takeaways (5/23/2015)
- Waco Biker Arrests Create Civil Liability for City (7/9/2015)
- False Arrest and Probable Cause (7/9/2015)
- Waco Bikers: No Probable Cause? No Problem. (7/20/2015)
- CROSSBOW HUNTERS – WATCH THOSE THUMBS! (10/21/2015)
Attorney Don Tittle
Withover 25 years of experience, Don Tittle has tried numerous criminal and civil cases to verdict. After gaining invaluable experience in the courtroom as an Assistant District Attorney, he went into private practice in 1993.
The Law Offices of Don Tittle has the expertise and financial resources to accept tough, complex cases. Whether a case lasts a few months or several years, the firm’s total commitment to the case never ceases.
Selected in 2014